Pages

Friday, June 28, 2013

Fun Friday: Forgetting something?

Ha, so, yeah... Sunday really was good right?

Sorry about not doing it. Inspiritation was not with me, but I hope to get it done this Sunday so you all can see. I'm also sorry about not blogging last Monday. I've had a kind of busy week dealing with my dogs, they've got a little something wrong with them, but it'll clear up soon. So, there's that...

Finally got my GED in the mail. Still miffed about the last test though. Bleh. Whatever.

ANYWAY.  Still looking for jobs too, have a few hopefuls now that I've got a GED to put on my apps, but, we'll just see, won't we? I don't really have much else to talk about... |:

Do you have any cures to get inspiration? Watching movies, going outside, listening to music? Share in the comments!

"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference." - Robert Frost

No comments:

Post a Comment