Pages

Monday, July 1, 2013

Update Monday: Way. Too. Hot.

Hey, it may or may not be big news to some of you, but basically the entire west side of the US (where I just happen to be) is facing a huge heat wave at the moment. While the warm weather is nice... when there's tempatures of 120+ in some areas (thankfully not where I am...), I think it's safe to agree it's too hot. The heat is crazy. And it's supposed to go on for 2 whole weeks!

Anyway... I say that a lot, don't I? Anyway. Just a good way to transition, heh. I know you're wondering: "Where's yesterday's post?" Yeah... that didn't happen, again. I have hit the massive rift that is writer's block, and I'm slowly inching my way across. However, I think I figured something out. I will get it out soon, I mean it!

I don't really have a whole lot to say tonight (it's like 10 PM where I am)... I also really don't have plans for the 4th of July either, will probably just stay up and watch fireworks. :P I will have something coming up on Saturday though, thanks to Kendra503 (go visit her!). More details in Friday's blog! ;)

That's it though. Got any plans this summer, or maybe some advice on how to beat this awful heat? Add to the comments!

"Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful." - Joshua J. Marine.

2 comments: