Pages

Friday, June 21, 2013

Fun Friday: Lazy Sunday readings?

So, I've been talking to Kendra503 (<3) about what to else to do on my blog, and kind of came up with something. She suggested that I could do a series of short stories and update it each week. And knowing her, she'll ride me on it. X3

They'll likely range from anything like horror to... maybe... romance. If it doesn't kill me of course. Ugh. I do have an idea for a short sort of 'mini-story' that'll be based off of one of my books, Marked. I know that authors generally do this sort of thing after the fact, but think of this as a short and sweet preview into Marked. The first part should, laziness permitting, be up on Sunday! Also, it's going to involve one of my favorite characters in the book, yay!

Also, I'm sorry I didn't post anything for... like a week. I got lazy. I know that's not a very good excuse though.

But... I did finish my GED! I didn't get quite the score I wanted, and I honestly feel I got a bit cheated on the last test I did, but nothing I can do to change it, sadly. Bridge under the water, I suppose. I've also actually changed my mind about doing a summer term, as I think I should take a break from school at the moment. I'll still have to do everything to get it started for fall, but I can try to get job in the interim. Just got to fill out stupid apps and all that. Fun stuff.

So... I usually like to ask you guys questions here. maybe I'll change it around! Anything you all want to ask me?

"You have to stay faithful to what you're working on." - Stephen King (Love him!)

2 comments:

  1. Dude I took like five months off for being lazy. You're good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But like... I took longer between August of last year and May this year! *Whine* Besides, I could just blame you. XP

      Delete