Pages

Friday, June 7, 2013

Fun Friday: Classes done and moving on!

Hm. Planned on doing a post Monday, except it got super crazy with a end of term party for my class(es). Then Tuesday was a test (which I did good on!), Wednesday I spent about 2 hours after school just trying to get my computer back on, and yesterday was just a day to chill from my crazy week. I took another other test for the GED, and I did really well on it as well. :3 Tomorrow is gonna be fun, I'm gonna watch my mom in a race, then next Monday I'll help her pick up some tickets for a Maroon 5 concert. She won a call-in for them. :) Then next Tuesday I better be done with all of the testings, or else!

Meanwhile, with writing... I've actually gotten a little farther. Not a whole lot, but getting there. I'm gonna work on a short story over the summer to turn into Writer's Digest for a contest that they do. Hopefully I'll actually be able to do that and not put it off...

Anyway. I'm finally happy that summer is officially here! A lot of people probably know Oregon to be a rainy state, so it's always nice when we get to actually see the Sun! Just, not when it's like 80+ degrees outside and you feel like the distance between your house and where you are is as far as Oregon from New York.

I don't really have any other plans this summer, but I might look into getting myself a job. Money's always good. But not really a change from the usual. Boring, ain't it?

Do you have any plans over the summer? What over the weekend? Share them down below!
(Yes, the book review is coming too!) If you want to find out more about the contest, you can go to this link: http://www.writersdigest.com/competitions/writing-competitions for any information you need. If you do choose to do it, good luck!

"Believe you can and you're halfway there." - Theodore Roosevelt

2 comments:

  1. Better do book reviews. |: Yay summer. It's nothing but rain here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will do book reviews, slave driver. XP You will get our heat wave soon I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete