Pages

Friday, May 31, 2013

Fun Friday: What's New?

No, I promise I haven't forgotten this again! Just that the same time I re-started this, I had several crazy weeks follow and I... forgot about it. Hm.

But, I shall do better! In the midst of my classes, I've almost started testing. I was going to start today but that kind of floundered out because of a very bad night's sleep plus I believe I'm getting sick. Always fun. Next week for sure I'm doing it!

And speaking of my classes, I'm almost done with them. Next up after this, I'm planning to take a real college class, a creative writing class if this all works out for summer term.

What else... I have actually been working on my second story! I found a way to motivate myself, which might work for some people. I've started keeping track of when I work in my book and how many words I get down. I thought if I could see my progress, it would push me that much more. I also apologize for the errors in the last post... Didnotproofread. Bad ZG!

What about you? What are some of your work-arounds for that evil little creature called laziness? Got any stories you'd like to share from your lives?

"Nothing is impossible, the word itself says, 'I'm possible'!" - Audery Hepburn

No comments:

Post a Comment